ATTENTION INDEPENDENT AUTHORS AND PUBLISHERS
We are proud to announce the new Wise Bear Digital Book Awards to honor the best in digital publishing in the independent writing community.
AWARDS PROGRAM FEATURES:
- We accept published and advanced review copies of e-books, short stories, graphic novels, comic books, audio books, and poetry. All entries must be in a digital format.
- No publication date requirement for published books.
- Five award levels (gold, silver, bronze, honorable mention, and finalist) in each of the 75+ categories.
- Digital award medals for websites and digital e-books
- Print-on-demand personalized certificates
- Book cover and purchase links displayed Wise Bear Books featured book section
- Book reviews and critiques
- Eligibility to win radio interviews, book preview trailer videos, as well as e-book formatting and distribution packages
- Win prizes valued up to $5,000!
The Wise Bear Digital Book Awards are open to the independent writing and publishing community at large. Books must be written in English and intended for the North American market. Be sure to review our extensive list of categories before submitting your contest entry.
We define “independent” as:
- Self-published authors using digital self-publishing platforms.
- Independently owned and operated publishers.
- Publishers operated by a foundation or university.
- Long-time independent publishers that became incorporated but operate autonomously.
- Publishers that publish fewer than 50 titles a year.
If you’re not sure you fit into one of these categories, please contact us. We’ll also accept books from established authors and traditional publishers, but our primary focus is on the independent community. We’re happy to review all other submissions on a case-by-case basis. So if you have some pre-digital publishing boom books you’d like to re-publish, the Wise Bear Digital Book Awards could be a great way to find a new audience for you existing work.